Laser engraving machine
A CO2 laser engraving machine is suitable for engraving, marking and cutting various materials such as wood, plastics, anodized aluminum, paper, textile, metal (only with special means such as Cermark or Thermark), glass, stone and various other types of material.
Due to the very small cut of the laser beam (around 0.3 mm or smaller) you have virtually no cutting loss when using a laser engraving machine.
Unique: Produced in Europe
Chinese machines lack consistency in quality and reliability. Our laser engraving machines are therefore produced in Europe. The production is in-house, so you are assured of the highest quality.
What type of machine do you need?
We supply various types of CO2 laser engraving machines with a closed housing. The laser engraving machines are usually named after the effective range of the laser head. This means the maximum size that you can edit.
Our CO2 laser engraving machines are supplied complete with:
- Basic training to familiarize you with your machine
- Original Reci laser tube (60 to 180 Watt)
- Laser controller for controlling the movement
- Laser software (Windows 7, 8 and 10 compatible)
- Stepper motors or servomotors for accurate and fast positioning
- Red dot pointer (red laser point for indicating zero point)
- Very stable mechanical construction
- Air compressor with 24-liter reservoir or an air pump for cooling the laser head
- Fan for extracting smoke and gases (recommendation: laser extraction system)
- Cutting table with removable strips
- Adjustable table (up / down)
Optionally, you can order a rotation shaft to engrave round objects. With this you can clamp round objects such as bottles or glasses and have them engraved.
Thanks to the high quality, our machines are very popular with parties in the advertising industry, model building, engraving companies, industrial design agencies, gift shops, production companies and prototyping companies.